Wednesday, December 13, 2006

MOTHER OF ALL FOOLS

Από το GLOBEMASTER

MOAB - Massive Ordnance Air Blast

Mother Of All Bombs

Air Force tested a Massive Ordnance Air Blast weapon on AFB Eglin on 03/11/2003. Eglin Air Force Base, FL is home of the Air Armament Center (AAC).The MOAB is a precision-guided munition weighing 21,500 pounds and was dropped from a C-130 Hercules aircraft for the test. It is the largest non-nuclear weapon in existence.The weapon is meant to allow pilots to drop high-precision bombs out of the range of most anti-aircraft fire. MOAB is a "modernization" of the BLU-82 "Daisy Cutter".
Primary Function: Guided air-to-surface weapon
Guidance System: GPS/inertial gyroscopes
Launch Weight: 21,500 pounds, incl. 18,000 pounds of high explosives
Diameter: 40.5 inches
Contractor: Dynetics
The MOAB is an Air Force Research Laboratory technology project that began in fiscal year 2002 and is to be completed this year.

Δεν ξέρω κατά πόσο οι Αμερικάνσκι θα βρούν χρήσιμη αυτή τους την κατασκευή, αν έμεινε στα ράφια με τα απούλητα, ποιος πήρε τις χοντρές προμήθειες (δεν είναι δυνατόν μόνο στην Κύπρο να έχουμε τσhακκάλια), κατά πόσο η προβολή του θέματος πριν από την "Μητέρα Όλων των Μαχών, part II" έγινε για ψυχολογικούς λόγους…. Και δεν ξέρω αν οι «δικές μας» μάνες αναλογίστηκαν ποτέ πως θα ‘τανε να κυκλοφορά αυτή η «Μητέρα Όλων των Χαζών» πάνω απ’ τα κεφάλια των δικών τους παιδιών…

Ξέρω όμως ένα άσχετο –ερωτικό –τραγουδάκι του Καπετάν Βοϊδόκαρδου Και της Μαγικής του Μπάντας από το άλμπουμ
• SHINY BEAST (BAT CHAIN PULLER)


When I See Mommy, I Feel Like A Mummy

Oh, when I see mommy, I feel like a mummy,

Gonna wrap her up

Every time I see her

Every time I see her

I wanna grab her

Pull her up to me til I look right through her

But she moves so fast that I can't even see her

Her interest fades like breath on the mirror

Oh, when I see mommy, I feel like a mummy,

Gonna wrap her up

Gonna wrap her up

Next time I see her

Next time I see her

I'm gonna seize her

Then I'm gonna freeze her

It's the only way

That I might get to see her

Gonna wrap her up


Frank Zappa & Captain Beefheart

Άιντε παιδιά, τιγκανώ για κανά μπιρό...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mh Xeirotera said...

Tus adikeis tus amerikanus dioti phgan sto Irak gia na to ekdimokratikopiisun. Eixan agathes protheseis... tora an ta exun kanei sk... me to sympathio einai paraplevro zhthma ke den exei ke tosh megalh shmasia. O stoxos einai pu metra ke autos htan panta evgenhs :( Pia kakomiri xora tha parei seira gia ton epomeno ekdimokratismo;

14/12/06 14:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home